SiliconeSpectreSiliconeSpectre

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

TD-Chocolate Rebellion TD-Chocolate Rebellion

As with the rest of the series, great style and story-telling. The piece at the end is something I can't help but relate with, seeing how many artists waste their time with fanfic and for the most part refuse to attempt any OC. That isn't to say I'm innocent, but I'm trying to leave the comfort zone that existing characters and settings provide, but I digress. Great work, I hope to see more.

Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

Great work man, overall it reminded me of the older cartoons I had as a kid with the innocent humor and smooth animation.

I hate you Zelda! I hate you Zelda!

I really like what you do but it would help your style to do more frame by frame work. It's just that you're really channeling anime in your work but seeing it bone animated feels really off to watch. Other than that, keep up the good work.

Green Knight Green Knight

Nice work good fellow. Off to go watch Holy Grail.

ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

It was adorable to see her go fan-girl for Harry, but then she got angry and now I'm scared and I dont know why.

Xbox One StripKinect Xbox One StripKinect

What did we tell you about girls from the internet? I made it very clear that this kind of thing would happen.

Just kidding grant, nice work as always, it's good see a tie into an older animation.

WooleyWorld responds:

Heh heh. I do enjoy little references. :3

Anime babe Anime babe

I wish I was this good.

Rennis5 responds:

You can be, I think the biggest misconception about drawing art is thinking that you have to be able to draw off the top of your head, always look at look at references and get a good idea of what you want to draw and go from there, the more you practice the better you get, check my gallery, you can see the progress I have made over the years as the submission get newer.

Romanticide Romanticide

Your animation and concept are both good, though I can help but feel Keiichi's voice and dialog was forced, especially the line "Someone's in my apartment?" doesn't seem like a natural reaction to waking up late at night and seeing a light outside your door.

Surprise Counter Surprise Counter

As a man who loves his overkill this was very satisfying, though the wanking away at the end looked like she was moonwalking cause she wasn't moving away at all.

Nursery Rhymes of Death Nursery Rhymes of Death

Just as a little side fact that KyuubiT didn't mention was that humpty dumpty was actually a cannon.