SiliconeSpectreSiliconeSpectre

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

TD-Chocolate Rebellion TD-Chocolate Rebellion

As with the rest of the series, great style and story-telling. The piece at the end is something I can't help but relate with, seeing how many artists waste their time with fanfic and for the most part refuse to attempt any OC. That isn't to say I'm innocent, but I'm trying to leave the comfort zone that existing characters and settings provide, but I digress. Great work, I hope to see more.

Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

Great work man, overall it reminded me of the older cartoons I had as a kid with the innocent humor and smooth animation.

I hate you Zelda! I hate you Zelda!

I really like what you do but it would help your style to do more frame by frame work. It's just that you're really channeling anime in your work but seeing it bone animated feels really off to watch. Other than that, keep up the good work.

The Rustlement of the Jimmies The Rustlement of the Jimmies

Jokes on you, I never had jimmies in the first place. Excellent work though, really top notch.

Gundumb Gundumb

I can dig it, gundam was part of what started my love of robots and scifi. I wish I could shade like that.

Robotic Shi Robotic Shi

there are no words to express how simply bad ass this is, for that I commend you.